Re: [Chrysler300] Carburetion Question!!! - reply

Re: [Chrysler300] Carburetion Question!!! - reply

My 1972 Imperial came from the factory with an electric fuel pump, placed near the fuel tank, and wired to the ignition switch.  Although I have had my car for only 6 years, it looks like the original pump, and I have had no trouble with it (car has 79,000 miles on it).  Chrysler equipped the California version of the 1972 Imperial with an electric version because they mounted an air pump where the mechanical fuel pump would have been placed, and had to go this route.  This car is always easy to start, of course.
Steve Albu