[Chrysler300] California Bay Area Chrysler Show

[Chrysler300] California Bay Area Chrysler Show

This is just to advise all California Bay area members that the
Friendship Car Show will be held  at DeAnza College this Sunday, October
20.  Sponsored by California Chrysler Products Club and DeAnza Auto Tech
Club.
No preregistration.  Registration is $10 at the show.  Open to all makes
and models.  Dash plaques for the first 50 cars.  No judging.  Food
vendors on campus.  No alcohol.  No BBQ's.

DeAnza College  is at 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014.
South of I-280 and just east of SR85.  Enter off of Stevens Creek Blvd.
or at any campus entrance and follow the signs.  Enter between 8AM and
10AM--show goes until 3 PM.  Questions?  Contact event coordinator Kathy
Cotta 510-785-5746   mkcotta@xxxxxxxxxxx

This will be a good opportunity for members in the area to get together
and promote the art, science, mystique, care and feeding of our Chrysler
300's and similar iron.  I'm sending this out on my own after hearing
that California Chrysler Products Club President and Chrysler 300 Club,
International member Ken Wilson has taken ill.  I have very little
information on Ken's problem but wish him all the best and hope this
publicity will help his show turnout.  Ken sent me a copy of the flyer
that has a nice 300-B (Roger Schaaf's?) on it and I can forward it to
anyone wanting the flyer.  I have transcribed everything from the flyer
to this e-mail.

I hope this message meets the server rules, but if not, let me know and
I will cease & desist.

I'm still looking for a proper Chrysler spring to hold my jack in place
and a proper cad-plated wingnut to hold the spare in place.  I at least
have the jack properly secured with an Ace Hardware spring and S hooks.
Also need a high-tech Chrysler max-wedge wheel chock, condition
unimportant as I will be creating some new ones in the finest black
enameled fir.  Anyone have a part number for the wheel chock?  Gotta
make it look factory.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA (Beautimous Day)
1955 C-300 (Won a "Best Display" plaque at Antioch Rivertown Jamboree
car show last weekend!)