[Chrysler300] 1/25 scale model 300G

Hello 300'ly to all!
    I just ordered a 300G 1/25 scale convertible in black from Wheat's Nostalgia, Tech Road, Pittsburgh, PA.  They have both hardtop and convertible models of the G and can be ordered in the factory color that you prefer. The cost is $190.00 plus UPS shipping.  Usually the model can be put together within 3 weeks of your order.  Wheat's Nostalgia accepts most major credit cards. Call for your order at 412-922-0616.  Ask for Joe or John. They are very accomodating.  Tell them that you learned about this model offering from Rob Kern. I have been purchasing promo models from them for 13 years and have never been disappointed. They also do the 1962 300H in either hardtop or convertible. This now makes all the letter cars except the F, E, and C-300 available in 1/25 scale.  Wheat's does the G and H, Danbury Mint does the B, C, and, D, JoHann does the J, K, and L.  Franklin Mint also does the C.  I have requested Wheat's Nostalgia to ask Don Holthaus who does the resin bodies for their models to make a 1/25th scale F and E.  Can someone with connections to Danbury Mint request they consider doing a C-300?  It would be spectacular in Platinum White.  ROB KERN