[Chrysler300] Big Yellow has left the building - QUICKLY!

[Chrysler300] Big Yellow has left the building - QUICKLY!

As we watched the Topanga Canyon, CA fire rage last night, we had already
packed and prepared to evacuate.  We got the word around 7PM the we need to
get out.  Big Yellow fired right up and was taken to a friend's enclosed
garage a few miles away and was covered and safely stored.  We finished
grabbing a few clothes and the computers and took off as we saw the hills
surrounding our house seriously ablaze!  ABC was doing live news from the
cross street by our house!

By 10PM, the winds had shifted and we were able to return. The house was not
smoky as we did not loose power as I had left the A/Cs running.

This morning, all is clear and we can see from our bedroom window just how
close the fire was to us - about 300 yards (270 m).  The fire crested the
ridges behind our house!

The CA local and state governments and especially the fire departments in
the state (crews were here from all over CA) were well prepared and worked
efficiently and correctly and are to be commended!

Louis M. Barrie
West Hills, CA