Re: [Chrysler300] 300-B as art

Roger Hector is a friend of mine for some years now.  Two or three years ago
I commissioned him to do this painting of our Chrysler 300 B and our
Labrador Retriever, Obi.  Golden Retrievers are similar but are long haired,
not short like the Labs.  Makes no difference however in how much they shed.
I use a leaf blower daily to blow out our garage which is where he sleeps.
He has access to the outside via a doggy door.  He also has free run of our
property as I have buried an underground cable around the perimeter of the
lot.  He wears this collar that will give him a audio warning if he gets to
close and a mild shock if he does not back off.  He has not even had to wear
the collar for the past 6 years, as he knows by heart his boundaries.  A
company called Invisible Fence builds this system.  Some may note my email
address for the listsrv of obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx .  This is actually his
email address so he gets all the spam.  He's a great dog, loves
people(particularly kids) and little dogs(big dogs and he sometimes do not
see eye to eye without some discussion to determine who is in charge) and
has all still has all his facilities.

Roger Hector is quite renowned for his work and has done paintings for The
Blackhawk Collection and Jay Leno among others.  He has had a booth at
Barrett Jackson and this year at the Italian Car Concour in Monterey.
Beautiful work.

The original of this piece is hanging in my office in our home.  He also
provided me two large size reproductions of the painting.

Roger Schaaf
300 B