Re: [Chrysler300] Critters

> > >  So has anyone had success with using Irish Spring soap ?
> > >  Ron

Two more new to me deterents (possibly).  Fellow just left that uses kitty
litter and baking soda.

Kitty litter has to be 'freshened' every couple of weeks. Cat smell he
guesses mice do not like. Puts it in a pan on the engine in his Corvette.
Having your own cat to 'prepare' litter would be handy.

Baking soda is used around tires or entrance point surface. The idea is the
rodents do not like the white powder on their mitts. ? ? ?

Just in case these ideas might work.

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ