[Chrysler300] 300G stick on Ebay item # 4587755122

[Chrysler300] 300G stick on Ebay item # 4587755122

There is a stick shift 300 G on Ebay located about 70 miles from me. I am
going to go look at it tomorrow as it may provide me some help on the
restoration that I am doing.  If anyone is interested or has questions about
the car, please contact me privately.  If it is authentic, I would only need
a few parts off the car and to photograph it.  He is selling with cross rams
and carbs.  For those of you not local, this is a major rust area....the car
will be loaded with rust (some can be seen in the images).  Probably not a
restoration candidate....but you never know...if it is an authentic stick
car?!?!?!

I spoke with the owner, the vin tag is off the car, he does not know if it
has a 150 speedo and the motor is a NOM (original motor is long gone).  The
vin number on his ad is incorrect.  I will try to get the correct vin when I
am there and send it to Gloria/Gil/John.  The owner has some additional
documentation...hopefully that will provide some clues....I will also bring
my flashlight.

John H, if you feel like taking a ferry trip over....it is about two hours
from the New London port.

JL