From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Owen Grigg
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:44 PM
To: 'list server'
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300D on ebay

Hi all,

There is a black 300D h/top for sale on ebay, I just happened to notice that
the data plate was on the front cowl/upper firewall rather than the "normal"
radiator support. Thought it may be worth anyone serious about purchasing
the car to check it out thoroughly first. Or did some D's have the tag here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-300-Series-Chrysler-300D-Hard-Top-Mo
par-Black-Beauty-Hemi_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6175QQitemZ4596180462QQrdZ1

Owen

Auckland

NZ

For list server instructions, go to