Re: [Chrysler300] (no subject)

Hey Rodger,  What Torqueflight did you use?  Cast Iron or 727A or B Alum
case.    I have a complete brand new rebuilt 300B, 354 Hemi Engine that
I have been thinking about putting it in my  55 or selling it..  But I
would like to put a 3 speed behind it if it goes in the 55.  I also have
a 56 Fury that I want to put a 3 speed in it too.
I don't know if any of the alum. case transmissions will bolt up to a
354 or a 303.
                          Thanks Gary Barker