   Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 19:13:51 -0800
   From: "James McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A thought on clone protection

On the F & G  the torsion bars are thicker by about 1/4 inch also longer by about two inches (the rear attach point is moved aft) I think it is impossible to swap bares between  a letter car and a clone downer without a heck of a lot of work.So a simple measurement on the bar dia.Should give a pretty good clue.Dont know if it holds true for all torsion bar cares.But am sure someone in the club would know and also be able to give the exact specks ? Jim McMullan 300 F

James McMullan
macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx