RE: [Chrysler300] G in Barrett-Jackson Sneak Peek

RE: [Chrysler300] G in Barrett-Jackson Sneak Peek

As a former AACA judge, I find the AACA's judging standards are quite
high.  However, they do lack the detail knowledge of Chrysler 300's or
MOPARS in general.  Most judges are not familiar in detail with high
performance muscle cars of the 1960's and 1970's, but do know far more
than most of us about pre-war and brass era cars.  I would view this
advertisement as a very good reference on the 300G, that it is indeed a
high point car if bidding.

Thanks,

Darrin

Darrin P. Bailey Sr.