Re: [Chrysler300] 300B REAR WHEEL CYLINDERS

Re: [Chrysler300] 300B REAR WHEEL CYLINDERS

Steve:

My parts book is written and formatted in Chryslerese but seems to
indicate that rear wheel cylinders are different for 55,56 and 57-58.

BTW, the rear drum remover advertised on the club website works great.
For convenience and safety sake, I had the rear wheel bearings replaced
when I had the back brakes done and ran into a difficult process in
resetting the thrust clearance, requiring hard to find special shims.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300

xramkroozer@xxxxxx wrote:

>HI ALL, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE 300B REAR WHEEL CYLINDERS ARE THE SAME AS THE
>300C WHEEL CYLINDERS? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. THANX, STEVE ESTOK, P.G., FL

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links