[Chrysler300] re seeming confused predictions on the convert G (ebay ite

[Chrysler300] re seeming confused predictions on the convert G (ebay item number 4601049143)?

If you think you can get confused re what I(the aussie) said, try this - we
are a day ahead of you, yet the auction ends for us on the day (the given
weekday) after it ends for you - understand that? - even I had trouble
writing it !!   What my price prediction is/meant, was that if the 300G goes
over the possible high 70K mark, then I believe high $103K is possible.

When John first drew our attention to the listing, I looked it up and
thought this car could go to around 70K - so far I am pretty close, and
don't forget all up to the last 10 seconds counts for nought, as to what it
actually ends at - sometimes it is double - but I am not predicting that -
please may are cars not go through the roof !

aussie Christopher in near midday Sunday Australia - real stinker of a day
for working on cars outside, headed over 100 degrees, real strong sun -
cancer type. And a shark killed a 20 year old girl surfing in Queensland
swimming near Dolphins for you pasramoid yanks who visit us and won't go
swimming.

Yahoo! Groups Links