[Chrysler300] Latest update of the 300 G auction and BREAKING NEWS

[Chrysler300] Latest update of the 300 G auction and BREAKING NEWS

Last second entries and breaking news:

Jett Larry will throw in at his own expense, a prize for the person with the
dollar amount the furthest away from the correct amount.  The actual award
will be determined  by how far he has to ship it and how generous he feels
plus what he feels he needs to clean out of the garage that day....nothing
like an ambiguous contest, huh???  But then again, this whole thin has been
rather nebulous.

Ray Jones: $76,300

> John Cote: $68,354

> Tim Staniszewski: $66,500 (and he 'got' my CAPS joke!!!!)
>
> Mark Souders: $72,000
>
> Bill Miller: $76,598
>
> Louis Barre: $65,000
>
> Minnesota Marshall$67,000
>
> Gary Barker $67,500
>
> Jim Pristelski: $69,000
>
> Prominent club member who wishes not to be identified by name:  $69,200
>
> Nathan Harris: $89,500
>
> Vernon Smith: $69,500
>
> Rondo Chrysler: (updated) $69,850
>
> John Hertog: $71,200
>
> Paul Holmgren: $71,500 (could we have a tie???  I will send the clock base
> to one winner and the clock movement to the other...)
>
> Carl Westman: $71,500 (With a bold prediction that the car will reappear 4
> days later with a buy-it-now of 52K)
>
> Pete Fitch:  $72,300
>
> Ron Waters: $73,000
>
> Josh Mishler: $74,000 (revised)
>
> Dave Clelland: $ 74,413
>
> John Lyons: $75,000
>
> Joe Gross: $78,700
>
> Doug Warrener - $78,750
>
> John Nowosacki: $78,899
>
> John Baker: $79,500
>
> Bob Ryan: $82,500
>
> Deby Struck: $83,500
>
> Rich Barber: $84,250
>
> STEVE ESTOK: $86,390 I KEPT TRYING TO CAPITALIZE HIS PREDICTION BUT ALL I
> KEPT COMING UP WITH WAS THIS: $*^,#()
>
> Mark Knutsen: $87,500
>
> Johan Anderson: Revised to $87,600.
>
> Brandt Jimerson: $92,500
>
> Gary Holm: $99,000
>
> Christopher Beilby: $103,800
>
> Johan Anderson's oldest son: $127,000 (yes, we have two generations of
> international bidders in on this thing!!!)
>
> Pat Grant:  No bid, but wants to make sure there is no last minute
'sniping'
> (entries) in this contest...
>
> Current bid: Holding at $65,000!!!!!
> Time left:  2 hours, some odd minutes and counting.

Last update...and this time I really really mean it!  The clock is boxed and
ready to ship upon my return.

John

Yahoo! Groups Links