From: Louis M. Barrie <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 20:22:06 -0800
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Last Minute Bidding

     Greetings fellow listserver peopel.  I am sitting heer, by my
computore,
drinkin the wine to ce;ebrait my vistory.  And Im thinkib that I wood
liktothank all of yu hu made it posibul.

{i jst pures anoder glaas.  thisstuffisprettygude]

So i lift my glast to toasst allofyous for yuur dedication and fuun
that i
have gotten by th rstoration of Big Yelo.  the car waas a reel piece of
crapp whun i bout it andipaydtooomuch4it.  my wif was sooooooo pissd.
she
stilll remindsssss me evrytim she sees a mnu BWM uf how muchh i spunt.

Buttwhatheheck.  Alllofthe neu frunds ihaave madee ar worthyt itt. So%
whut5
ifI mortgugtd the houss 2paid 4 the danm thik.

[ijsupurred nothr gflass.  ths shtisth is gudd!)

So lett me tost al of u in teh club.

May ur wiffs neverre knowd huw muchh u5= relly spended@!?

3o0'l,y

Liuos Bareeee