Re: [Chrysler300] 300F asking one last time.

Re: [Chrysler300] 300F asking one last time.

Hi Ryan,

Are you looking for a car to restore or a get in, turn the key and drive to
a show car?  I know a guy who has a black F, been sitting in his garage
since the late 60's or early 70's, missing the cross rams, not sure if it
has A.C.

I am not sure if he wants to sell and I am sure he thinks it's worth a lot
more than it is.

I could give him a call , but I would rather give him a visit and talk to
him in person, and see if he is interested in selling and ask how much. Let
me know!!!!!!

Charlie Valentine
300G, 62 300 Sport Convertible