  From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
  To: rstewart@xxxxxxxxxx ; oldtimah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 06:59
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300's vs ??

  In a message dated 01/18/2006 6:24:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
  rstewart@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

  someone  is joking,why would a lite WEIGHT PONTIAC be in the same class? FOR
  THE  RECORD CHECK OUT HOT ROD MAG 1962 300 AT PONAMA WINTRNATIONALS NUFF
  SAID.c300 ron

  It depends on whether you are talking straight line poerformance or all
  around comparison.  I had a 1965 Pontiac Bonneville convert with the 376 HP  421
  engine (tripower, cam, etc) and, frankly, that car could stand up to most of
  the letter cars from a variety of points of view.  Of course, it came later
  than most, so engineering, especially in handling, had improved but for all
  around go power and driveability, it was one heck of an automobile.  The  one
  unique feature of the car was that it had a 3 speed manual transmission on  the
  column (3 on the tree) and a 3.08 rear, which allowed one to pull over 70  mph
  in first, and close to 110 in second (while those guys in the 4 speed sticks
  were waiting for your shift).

  Pete Fitch

        New chrysler 300  2005 chrysler 300 limited  2005 chrysler 300 m

Yahoo! Groups Links