[Chrysler300] BJ overall results

Hi club.  Well, I am on dial-up and it is late.  It was also a very long day at
BJ but here are the results:

1)  The 300 B: $26K.  I met the buyer.  Good guy and he felt it was a steal.  I
agreed with him even though the thing looked like a Ford without all of the
badges and trim.

2) The pair of '57 C's: brought 200K.  Might have done a bit better if separate.
 Not a bad number.

3)  Dave's 300 G.   I haven't quite figured this one out yet....resisted at
75K...then ran quite nicely to $185k and then ended instantly with no warning
what so ever from the auctioneer.....one of the fastest if not the fastest
auction of a car I have ever seen.  The same gentleman who bought the c's and
the Imperial (the 'HH' car) bought Dave's G.  Heavy hitter with lots of
connections....I will leave the speculating to others.   Coincedentally, the
broadcast was in commercial break at the time.

4)  Henry Hopkin's F:  Not many bidders left when it crossed.  Speedvision had
gone home.  Went to 90K and looked like it was going to sell there.  At last
possible second, two bidders took it in $2,500 incrememnts up to $152,500.00.
Car has a NY'er motor correctly date coded and set up and was otherwise
gorgious.  Poor Henry looked like he was about to have a heart attack at 90K.

5)  The white 300 G hard top at RM on Friday:  Beautiful car and appearing all
correct and original.  Crossed early and sold (no reserve) for $42,500.00  A
bargain!

Good night!

John