Re: [Chrysler300] BJ overall results

I was on the block when the 300F was sold. I had
talked to Henry about an hour before and he had told
me the price at which they would buy it back. When the
bidding stalled at $90,000 one of the bidders
assistants shouted "drop the hammer" and Henry was
franticly looking for Richard. When he found him the
bidding started to move again. There were ever only
two bidders on that car and one was a phone bidder.
The car went late and the crowd had thinned out and
that prevented the car from going higher. Henry and
Richard seemed pleased with the final price after a
heart stopping moment. At $90,000 I was ready to start
bidding myself.

Paul Martin
Vancouver Bc
1960 300F