[Chrysler300] Baited Breath/Insurance

Hello,

My 300 G on a rotisserie in my shop as I write, on its way back to reality
again.  Black in color, all ready exceeding $50,000.00 in its  restoration.  My
insurance company of my choice will insure my 300 G, for  $200,000.00 and I
will pay the premium they set.  Keep in mind insurance  companies work for you.
 If they don't like the terms I will go find an  insurance company who will.
Lloyds of London won't turn any thing  down.  If the premium is to their
liking.  So if you  want to  keep kicking this subject around for the next two
days, that's up to you.   But when it comes time for me to lay my insurance money
down, I will definitely  do it on my terms not theirs.
                                                    Pat

Yahoo! Groups Links