[Chrysler300] Goodwood Revival pictures

Hi to all,

Thanks to club member Gilles Guinee (FR), from whom I just received a photo
CD, we all can now enjoy fantastic pictures of last September's Goodwood
Revival in England .  This event was part of the 50th  anniversary of the
marque celebration, and quite a few 300 Letter Cars were flown over from the
Chrysler Museum to attend.

Just click on the following link, which is also accessible thru the EVENTS
page of the Club web site  (under "gatherings")

http://www.chrysler300club.com/memberspage/guinee012806/goodwood.html

And many thanks to Gilles  !

John Hertog

Sag Harbor NY