Re: [Chrysler300] 61 300 G Questions

Hi Lauren and All:
I had my fan clutch done by Fred Oliva in Coaral Springs, Florida.  So  far,
I am very happy with it, but the test will come when I actually put some  real
miles on the car. (300F)  He restores them cosmetically and  functionally.
His phone number is 954-755-1161.  He may have a web  site as well. If so, it
would be found under "Vintage Automotive Research", I  suppose.

I haven't sent my console extrusions out yet, but awhile back asked the
listserver for recommendations.  The place in Oregon and the one in CA were  most
often mentioned, I think.  The one in CA is Ano-Brite, Inc. in N.  Hollywood.
Their number is 818-982-0997.

Hope this helps a little.
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 2/6/2006 11:10:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,