[Chrysler300] Mopar contact

Good morning,

First I want to thank everyone for their helpful comments and especially Pete Fitch and Ron Stewart for steering me to Mopar for the parts I need for my 413 rebuild.

I've been pleasantly surprised at what all is offered for the older Chrysler engines.  Everything for the rocker system is there along with some cam choices.  I would like to get the cam and lifters from Mopar too but I can not get any advice from Mopar.  My Chrysler parts man is trying to help but that hasn't resulted in much.  From the website and the Mopar book it looks like there are only 4 mechanical cams and even the mildest has much more lift and duration than the original H - it doesn't look anywhere close to the original.  Does anyone have a Mopar phone number for technical questions.  The only number I have is for buying caps and t-shirts and that lady had no other number (the Chrysler parts man is also searching for a number).  You can ask a question on the web - which I have - but they only post and answer more general interest questions.

There are other cam/lifters available to me, but if I could get everything from Mopar I'd prefer that.

Thanks,

Carlton - finally cooling off here in the Northwood's

Yahoo! Groups Links