[Chrysler300] I won a prize!!!!!! aleast my son did......

[Chrysler300] I won a prize!!!!!! aleast my son did......

Hello guys 'n' gals...

Today is a good day... Went out to my mailbox today and found a package
from USA there.
Really wondering what that could be??? Haven't bought anything on eBay
lately, well nothing
that I have sent home to Sweden by mail anyway. Open this box and found
a great model car
in the box with a sign saying: Official prize for worst guess in 300-G
eBay auction contest..
That was the finest prize my son could ever get. his own 300. and a red
one too.
I didn't know there was a prize for worst guess.. It already have its
own place in my living room
together with his brothers in the 300 family.  Looks great there. Thank
you very much Larry Jett.
I feeling blessed to be a part and a member of this great 300 family
Worldwide.
Hope to see some of you guys soon.

     Best regards from Sweden..  Johan Andersson   ( 300-G Conv. )

Yahoo! Groups Links