[Chrysler300] 300F Convertible for sale.

[Chrysler300] 300F Convertible for sale.

Hello 300 club members.
                                     A man called me today from connecticut
his name is ray and his phone number is  203-954-7690.He says he has a very
nice 300F convertible that he is going to put  on ebay in two weeks he told me
that he does not want to sell it without trying  to put it on ebay first.So i
just thought i would be nice and let everyone know  about this car the vin
number is 8403161396.The car has a black interior with a  white conv. top tan
leather interior with original shiny paint and nice interior  also factory A/C
power lock windows.The car needs brake work it has been sitting  since the 1970's
a father left it to his son and the son i guess sold it to ray  who called me
today.The man also told me it is a very nice driver not really a  show car
just a well cared for car in nice original shape call him and talk with  him.

Yahoo! Groups Links