RE: [Chrysler300] 300F Convertible for sale.

RE: [Chrysler300] 300F Convertible for sale.

Hi Club,

I have known about this car for several years.  The original owner had a
large collection of cars including many letter cars most of which ended up
in Mass with a well known collector up there.  The son has been selling off
his cars for several years.  The son is indifferent about collector cars and
I have been told by people who have purchased cars out of the estate, he did
not take good care in storing them either.  This one has been parked in the
original owners son's driveway out doors for several years.  I would
recommend that any potential bidder carefully check the car prior to
bidding.

The new owner has gotten it running and is putting new tires on it.  I spoke
to him and asked for permission to go see it (it is only a moments drive
from where my G is being done).  If I get to see it, I will pass along what
I see.

He is determined to run it on Ebay and see where it leads him.

John