[Chrysler300] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] another bogus ebay car: 1957 DeSoto

[Chrysler300] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] another bogus ebay car: 1957 DeSoto

I bid well above the but it now price to mess up their auctions.  Then they cancel my bid and block my bids so that I cannot do it again.  Nevertheless, the novices to ebay ought to wonder why the bid is over the buy it now price and why bids over the buy it now price are being canceled -- in addition to all of the nonsense about contacting the seller before you bid, etc.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Yahoo! Groups Links