[Chrysler300] G-parts

Friends, Being new to the group, I'd like to introduce myself.
Christopher Beard, Columbus Oh.  I've had my G since 1970 ,(paid all of
$150), when I was still in H.S. We have a total of three- 300's in
family. (G-HT, G conv. and an F-HT) Mine's the G-HT. Finally getting the
time and energy, not to mention money to start restoration.  I could use
some help with some hard to find parts. Looking for the egg crate grill,
complete with Chrysler block lettering, or just the egg crate insert. I
have a block Chrysler outer ring, but needs chroming. I also have the
cross and emblem. Also need 4 -15" x 6" stock wheels, with clips around
hub. Also could use a 300 or NY'er bumper. I had to replace it with a
Newport bumper. Bolts up ok, but not stock. (this the result of a 16Yr.
old trying to impress his friends, didn't see the Firebird) The wheels
were replaced with Chrome reverse. Stock wheel were pitched by Dad, who
was tired of looking at them. i've been picking up some parts on eBay,
but don't expect to see these parts.
                        Chris Beard       Columbus -minutes from
National Trails, Home of the Mopar Nationals.
                                                 Can here them running
from my front porch in the summer.

Yahoo! Groups Links