Re: [Chrysler300] (Chrysler 300) Spring Meet

Re: [Chrysler300] (Chrysler 300) Spring Meet

For all Spring Meet Attendees (and we do hope it's ALL of you);

We MUST have the Biltmore tour count and  paid for by the Monday BEFORE
the Meet. So folks, please get in your registrations if you want to go
on the private tour.

Quite simply, if you wait until you arrive to hand in your registration
and check, or send it in too late for Glorious to process, ya don't get
to tour with us.
And we do so want ya to play with us!

300 l'y, Ray

On Mar 24, 2006, at 10:59 AM, Ray Jones wrote:

> Hi all;
>  Meet registrations are running very slow. Plans must be made, supplies
>  bought, ducks to get in a row, so Folks, let's "Get'er Done!"
>  This will be a very good meet (as they all are) in a beautiful
> setting.
>  The room rates are reasonable and there are several tours. You will
> get
>  to stretch your Brute's legs in the Mountains, and enjoy Spring in the
>  woods. While the tour cost for the Biltmore Home is high, it's easily
>  worth it if you appreciate elegance. I've toured it in the past, but
>  will do it again as there's so much to see and this is a private tour
>  with just us'ens.
>
>  We await, Ray
>

>  All right folks, time's awasting! This'll be a good'un, don't miss it!
>  Lets get those Meet Registrations in soon, give poor Gloria a break
> and
>  don't wait 'til the last few days. Rooms are going fast...book today!

>  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>  For list server instructions, go to
>

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> 	â 	ÂVisit your group "Chrysler300" on the web.
> 	â 	ÂTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> 	â 	ÂYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

Yahoo! Groups Links