[Chrysler300] 300 L seat problem

Group

The power drivers seat in my 300L wont stay in a fixed position. Depending on the direction of turns, the left side of the seat will either rise or dive about 3 inches while the right side stays fixed.This happens no matter if the seat is adjusted all the way up or all the way down. All the power functions work and the seat height can be corrected after each incident. The seat WILL remain in place during regular straight driving, but the force of a turn is enough to cause this problem. For some reason, the right side of the mechanism will not "lock" into position.
I've never had this problem before and I'm going to pull the seat this weekend.
I'm hoping someone has had the same problem and can say "here's exactly how I fixed it...."

Thanks in advance!!!

Jeff Miklas

Yahoo! Groups Links