[Chrysler300] ebay

Nancy,  Ebay is not something to be afraid of. In the last month I have
gotten some fine "G" parts. Much better than those I had. You just have
to be careful and check feedback against total number of transactions of
seller. Most of the sellers are good honest people. There will be
scammers in all business transactions. Scammers will have a lot of
negative feedback, which cannot be removed, unless by mutual consent
with, with other party. I've bought rams., carbs., headlight bezels &
lenses, taillight lenses, mirrors, repair manuals, pw switches, and
numerous other parts that I need to be replace because of severe
corrosion and pitting. I did however find a scam of a '62 300 (not H)
with supposedly 85,000. The odometer pictured was clearly not from a '62
Chrysler. When I questioned the seller, "It was a mistake", Pontiac
Tempest  pictures on same disk,   yea, right!! Ad had "type" of exact
mileage as odometer reading. Three minutes later, email came from same
person, pulled from auction " It sold locally".   Yea, Right!!!  It also
advertised, 413 engine, but no picture of engine, most true cars with a
big block will show engine as proof. By the way did anybody else see the
great "G" on ebay, last I checked it was selling for about 50 bucks.
       Chris Beard   G-ly       Millersport, Oh.- minutes from National
Trails Raceway

Yahoo! Groups Links