-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of JERRY LINDSAY

Club Members,
                      Now you're going to see how dumb i really am. I was/am

under the impression that the frame in a 62' 300 came in (2) pieces, front
and rear. I was going to use the 'front" section if needed. As the owner
worked at a Chrysler dealership in Houston, Texas, he has replacement drums,

"H" tousion bars, bushing, etc to complete the repairs. Now , why he didn't
I don't know. If anyone knows where Marvin Clark from the Houston area is,
please let me know. I'm trying to save a "H" coupe. I'm not changing vin
numbers or in fact touching them.