Re: [Chrysler300] ID & location

190 proof! Keep your hat on! Good ole corn squeezin's!
_mountain  dew_ (http://absastro.tripod.com/bluegrass/mntndew.htm)
(_http://absastro.tripod.com/bluegrass/mntndew.htm_
(http://absastro.tripod.com/bluegrass/mntndew.htm) )
Gary Hagy

In a message dated 5/29/2006 8:39:23 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
jfreddie@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I think  I may have contributed to something good.  I have been reading Rich
Barber from Brentwood, thinking Brentwood was next to Hollywood and Beverly
Hills.  I had no idea it was near the Bay Area.  I DO KNOW that  Paradise,
California is north of San Francisco. Keep the personalized signoffs  coming.  If
I ever get near the Quachita Mountains, I will stop by to sip  a few.  I hear
that stuff y'all sip is somewhere around 90  proof.

Al Peirish
[ just minutes  from the Spruce Goose ]

[Non-text portions of this message have been  removed]

Protect your PC from spy  ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's
free.
_Click  Here!_ (http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM)

To send a message to this group, send an email  to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to  http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/
Yahoo! Groups  Links