RE: [Chrysler300] ID & location

Just to clarify, if not confound, there are two Brentwoods in California.
One is a neighborhood in NW Los Angeles made famous by a murderer in a white
Bronco.  West Sunset Blvd. meanders through it.  The Khalafornya
Governator's home is there and it is near Topanga State Park where the elite
exercise their Porches and Ferraris.

The other is a real incorporated city 45 miles east of San Francisco and 45
miles south of Sacramento that tolerates a retired Enron engineer in a white
1955 Chrysler C-300 and original wife in great condition.  State Highway 4
meanders through it and it is near Marsh Creek Road where heavy trucks,
bicycles, motorcycles, ton duallys pulling long horse trailers and Beemers
mingle with an occasional street rod and lots of senior citizens in Buicks
on a twisty, narrow, potholed, poorly maintained road with frequent
mudslides.

I live in the real City of Brentwood and thoroughly enjoy my trips through
the cattle country along Marsh Creek Road.  I must admit I enjoy the trips
on Marsh Creek Road more in my Jeep Wrangler than in my Chrysler 300.  The
Chrysler corners better than I do on those slick leather seats.  The Jeep is
more adept at sharing the road with double bottom dump trucks taking their
half out of the middle on the tight curves.  The Chrysler is a more than
adequate freeway warrior though and is just loafing at 80.  Lots of thumbs
up and extra courtesy given to the beautiful brute and the gray-haired ORF
driving it.

I would join Al Peirish in encouraging all to provide a little geographic
and automotive data with their name on these Club e-mails.  I get a special
kick out of our international members and have corresponded with several.
Have you noticed that they are usually very well informed and most willing
to share their knowledge?

C-300'ly
Rich Barber (One of many)
Brentwood, CA (One of many)
1955 Chrysler C-300 (One of 256 left, according to our registry)