[Chrysler300] (Chrysler 300) Ashville Meet

[Chrysler300] (Chrysler 300) Ashville Meet

Each and every meet gets better. This one was truly great and the Hosts
Mick, Martha, Tom and Dannis did an outstanding job. Every detail was
more than covered. Thanks!

On the trip home I had a couple of interesting experiences. When we got
to Md on Tues. afternoon, my son had a car show to go to. He took one
of his 'Cudas (440 6-pack 4 speed) to the show and there was a Hemi
powered coupe there. I had with me some 40 years old photos of My Hemi
powered Li'l deuce Coupe and I started talking to the owner. Turns out
it was a 34 Plymouth on a custom built tube frame. He invited me to sit
in it and I noticed it had the Pushbutton shift. He mentioned he looked
on the internet and called the "Executive Secretary" and talked to her
husband. I said "George Riehl?" he was amazed. I told him I had just
said goodbye to him Sunday in ashville. He said George had been a great
help in getting the trans set up for his car.
Thursday, we went with My son to a Home Depot Contractors show. Large
tent in the lot filled with goodie giving vendors. I had on My 300 Club
hat and Silver Dollar Medallion Belt Buckle on. One of the vender guys
saw that and said he had a 300L. He said he had found the club on the
internet and had called and talked to a guy about the car. I  said
"George Riehl?", he too was amazed. He's trying to get a price set and
will sell it soon. I left him my card!

So the internet is spreading the word and the words seem to be George's.

See all y'all in Lawton I hope, Ray

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM