Re: [Chrysler300] ID & location

All are welcome, I have some Squeezin's in the freezer thats in the
triple digits proof. Truly a sippin drink!
Ray

Of course you can trust the Government, Just ask any Indian!!

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

The role of a newspaperman to "comfort  the afflicted and afflict the
comfortable."

  If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.

remember, where there is smoke, there is fire, and where there is no
fire, there is usually someone covering up a fire.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM