RE: [Chrysler300] Famous letter Cars

Make Room For Daddy had a '57 300C convertible when Danny Thomas and
Marjorie Lord drove to Vegas to get married.  Danny later drove a Ford
when he was pulled over by Andy Griffith in the "pilot within a TV
show".

And I know they are newer, but the Hallmark Channel Made For TV mystery
movies are all using Chrysler products.  Everything from Chrysler 300C
hemis to Dodge Magnums to Jeeps to Pacificas to Crossfires.  They're all
there.  And the "bad guy" generally drives another brand!

Elizabeth Wieland

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM