[Chrysler300] Removing front medallion

Hi all:

I sent this to Brandt for his information, but perhaps someone else may use
my technique to remove the medallion.

When I removed the medallion on my F, I used a hair dryer and a feeler gauge.
 As the adhesive behind the medallion warmed up, I gently nudged the
medallion from side to side using the feeler gauge.  You'll have to test to find which
thickness of feeler gauge you need.  When the adhesive gets warm enough, you
should be able to slip the medallion out of the grill centerpiece.  But take
your time and don't over pry with the feeler gauge.  Be patient, it will come
out.  It took me about 10 minutes and not additional damage to the medallion
than what was already done.

By the way, is anyone out there in 300 Land interested in a 1976 Chrysler
NYer Brougham?  I am selling mine.  Asking price is $1,300.  92K+ miles on the
speedo.  Reply off-list please.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM