[Chrysler300] front turn signal/parking lights for 300 G

[Chrysler300] front turn signal/parking lights for 300 G

Hello there. Never use West Coast Painting in Los Angeles. Finally getting my G back after 10 months I found that the turn signals did not work. No wonder,  I found they cut out and threw away the wiring and insides of the front turn signals, apparently upon removal for chroming.

Originally,  I think they had a plug in pig tail harness (which plugs into a male plug protruding from the harnesses for the head lights),  with the other end going directly into the back of the turn signal housing. I really don't know what they looked like, but can surmise by looking at what's left.

Is there somewhere to purchase these pig tails that include the actual light bulb holders that will work, or do I start searching for something that will work.

Thanks, Michael Dan O'Lear, bookemdano@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM