Re: [Chrysler300] ILLINOIS DRIVING LAW CHANGES.

Re: [Chrysler300] ILLINOIS DRIVING LAW CHANGES.

   Not to be one to encourage law breaking but, I've been told that 10-12 coats of clear on you plates
   make them non readable to the camera.

   Jim Faber  South Carolina

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM