[Chrysler300] New 60/61 starter

>From GA to the UK to NZ and back. The magic of the net.
_____________________

From: Road Runner Starters [mailto:tim.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 4:16 PM
To: Vath, Michael J.
Subject: Re: Starter for a '1961 Chrysler

Hi Mike,
we do indeed, our part #RS726 ex stock. Your buy price is NZ$325 (right
around US$200 at the moment , the exchange rate fluctuates !) + shipping
(the last one we sent to the US was about US$90 including insurance and
track and trace for the 14 day service.
We can handle Visa or Mastercard.
Thanks for the inquiry, enjoy your "G",great car!
Regards , Tim Wood.