[Chrysler300] 300D low oil pressure.

Hello 300 world from Australia,
   Possibly another thing to check with the 300D low oil pressure would
be the possibility of the rocker assemblies not being rebuilt, or
properly to specified clearances of the rockers on the shafts.
   From what I have read in Tex Smiths book on the hemi motors, is that
this is very critical in all the hemi engines to hold and maintain the
pressure at that point, which directly relates to pressure held within
the bottom end, where things can go real bad with spun bearings and
ruined cranks etc.
   Hope this is of help.
We are nearing the end of Winter down here and the weather is perfect today.
   The topics being generated on the list server are of great
interest.
       Regards, Tony Braams, Townsville, North Queensland.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: