[Chrysler300] 59 300E Exhaust

Hello Everyone,
  Thanks for all the advice, wish I had researched Kepich a little better before making that purchase.  I see nothing but negative feedback about him and his business on the Internet.  I would strongly recommend not using him, he is not a nice person.  I did try and give him the benifit of doubt, as I know old cars can sometime be a real pain in the rear.  He inturn was very sarcastic, rude and implied (1) I did not know what I was doing (2) My car was not a 300 (3) My exhaust manifold was incorrect (4) my frame was twisted ?.. (5) The system can only be installed when the body is on the car as it adds weight to keep the system inline?
  So my reply to him was that by mounting the body back on to the frame if that would make the car longer since his system was 3' to long.  He is sending a call tag to pick up the system and will credit me when he receives it back?  I did take your advice and did order a system from Waldrons today. I'll keep you posted.

  I then asked

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional