  From: John Lyons
  To: 'Doug Warrener' ; choochooch@xxxxxxx
  Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 5:23 AM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300 H Restoration Help

  Hi club,

  A quick Dennis Crooks story for you:

  Over a year ago, I called Dennis and had a very nice conversation about
  getting my wheel for the G done. He said he would do it and I sent in a
  check. I sent a note to the restorer asking that the core be sent in to
  Dennis. I never followed up with either party. I was at the shop last week
  nudging them along on the restoration and asked about the wheel. They had
  not received it. I pressed further and it turned out that they had not yet
  sent in the old core.

  I nervously called Dennis (it has been a year) and asked about the. He
  happily stated that he had the wheel in his 'done shelf' and did not want to
  be a bother...that he knew sometime restorations ran long (he used to do
  Jaguars). We both had a laugh about it...the core is on the way in and my
  new wheel is on the way to the restorer.

  Good guy and a real character guy....sounds like you can't go wrong working
  with him!

  Happy motoring!

  John