[Chrysler300] 300G 3-speed stick on the Block

[Chrysler300] 300G 3-speed stick on the Block

Here's your chance everyone if you just have to have a "G" Stick.

Just read in Old Cars Weekly that a 3-speed stick "G" from Dragone's
restorations in Bridgeport CT will be auctioned at the Hilton Head
Concours on Nov. 4th.  This sounds like our own John Lyons' car that
has seen alot of restoration coverage in print. I didn't know it was
that close to completion.!

At least I'll get a chance to see it since I'll be at the Concours that
weekend.

Anyway, good luck John if it's yours.  Is it a "Reserve" auction.?
John Cote
Guilford, CT.

across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

Yahoo! Groups Links