From: rob kern <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2006 7:11:01 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] You Wouldn't Believe What I Found In my Mailbox!

Hello 300'ly to all!
This morning I went out to put some mail out in the mailbox to be picked up and lo & behold! There is an October 1, 2006 copy of the Sunday OKLAHOMAN CARSOK section sitting there. The featured front page article entitled FINELINES is all about the 1955 C-300!!! The pictured 'Brute is a red one with Michigan Historical Vehicle plate 053 317. Fantastically accurate & complimentary write-up. The author was Malcum Gunn of WHEELBASE COMMUNICATIONS. I couldn't believe the timing! This day being the last day of our Lawton Meet. The OKLAHOMAN is an Oklahoma City paper. Uncanny & a bit spooky. One of my neighbors thought enough of our presence in Lawton to forward it to me. ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: