leaking heater core - reply to all

Thanks for ALL of the so-may replies and offers of help re: the heater core.
It would take me at least an hour to reply to each one individually. What a
great group.   My core is on its way to a club member's radiator shop in NJ
for a fresh recore.  Actually I should say cores (plural) as the identical
one in my '62 Nyker wagon started leaking today as well!

I will report back to the group on the successful completion of the task.
Thanks again to each and all that replied and offered to help

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY