Re: [Chrysler300] Dodge commercial from 1964

Re: [Chrysler300] Dodge commercial from 1964

Nice commercial, but where I live, kids use guns. Both boys and girls from 5 on up are featured in the local weekly paper with their first deer. Some schools are closed for the beginning of deer season and so are many shops.

Ray