Re: Re: [Chrysler300] Dodge commercial from 1964

Re: Re: [Chrysler300] Dodge commercial from 1964

   Ray,

  Glad to hear the youngsters in your area are enjoying the outdoors and nature. We're doing our
  best here with a very successfull youth group learning to shoot trap and skeet similar to the ad.

  Jim Faber  warm South Carolina