E measurements

A member has kindly supplied me with measurements for my trunk opening. I have been unable to find a frame book to get measurements for the rear window opening, although if we get the trunk right, I would suspect the window opening should be pretty close given where it was hit. Still, if anyone knows of someone who has one of those books I would appreciate getting those measurements as well at some point. Thanks again to those who offered help. ZERO degrees in sunny Winnipeg!

Lindsey Fuller